The Game Show Network has a new game show. It's going to make you a better person. It's very progressive. And based on the preview, it looks to be the most skin-crawlingest, didactic, politically correct train wreck on television this summer.
Naturally, GLAAD thinks it's terrific.
To save you the trouble, here is a list of 10 things that would be more fun to do than watch Without Prejudice:
10. Shave your eyeballs.
8. Co-producing a re-make of To Tell the Truth with Michael Moore.
7. The audiobook of Bill O'Reilly's Culture Warrior, as read by Ann Coulter.
6. A lemon and kosher salt douche.
5. Mop a bathhouse.
4. Take a job as Cindy Sheehan's campaign manager.
3. Be married to Rep. David Vitter.
2. Pull the lever for Cheney/Romney 2008.
1. Guinea-pig for Gitmo torture techniques.