Though I'm a little late to the game after this weekend's latest "gaffe," I'm up to play. Because if after eight years of Bush you're not bitter, then you're not paying attention.
My reasons to be bitter:
- The repeal of habeas corpus.
- The war in Iraq.
- The neglected war in Afghanistan.
- Unrestrained government spending that would make LBJ blush.
- The use of my life and the lives of my friends as political footballs to drum up votes.
- Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney. Dick Cheney.
- The abridgment of our civil rights in the name of the so-called Drug War.
- Hillary Clinton's nebulous relationship with the truth.
- Only one more season of Battlestar Galactica.
And the list goes on and on.